"The only person who is spiritually smart is the one who has learned how to learn, unlearn, and change directions instantly, and start all over again, if your soul calls for it."
- Michelle Casto
I'm still young and I still have a lot to learn. But I did gain important and valuable knowledge over the past years and here I am today to share it.
Here is it, 23 things I learned in my lifetime:
- Put yourself first, always.
- Be a kind human being. Be humble. Help others, spread love and positivity
- My imagination can be wild and I might do ocassionally some pretty damn crazy stuff. Good part is you will never have a boring life and it will be full of surprises.
- To live is to travel.
- Be unapologetically you. Don't care what others think of you. No one is you and that is your power.
- It's okay to lose people. The good ones will come back for you.
- It's totally fine to make mistakes. Just keep working on becoming a better you.
- Family is important.
- Let no day pass by without laughing and smiling.
- Life is not a ride, it's a flight. So get your tickets and pick your destination.
- Veganism is the best thing you can ever do.
- Love the Universe and the Universe will love you back.
- There is nothing in this world that can make you feel more alive than skydiving.
- You are the sexiest when you dance.
- You don't need wings to fly.
- You are your own hero. Be brave, fearless, strong and capable of anything.
- You will never like carrots, so just stop trying.
- There is nothing more rewarding than having your dream career. Do something you love and it will always feel you're on vacation.
- Music makes me the happiest.
- There is nothing in this world you can't do. All dreams can become a reality. All things can be possible.
- If my soul had a sound, it would probably be Demi Lovato's songs.
- Sometimes silence is lounder than words.
- Life is better with cats.
This autumn I will be turning 24 soon and I am so proud of the women I had become. Don't forget to be a better person than you were yesterday and be even greater tomorrow.